I’ve been so busy, I haven’t had time to update!! O_O
So, it’s been about five years since the last time I visited, and I went to a completely different region (south, last time I went to the north).
It was a very fun experience, but it was soooo hot, and it was only MAY! I’m use to May being about 20 degrees C, but over there it was about 30 degrees C with 80% humidity. So hot. Next time I visit, I’ll probably go during the winter. Gah….
If you want to see pictures from my trip: Trip Pictures!
There’s a lot of really neat stuff about my trip that I want to talk about. So, I’ll split it up like so:
1. Plane rides aka 24: Season 9 (in an airplane)
2. Food aka Fried Milk!! Yummy?!
3. Grandparents aka Elderly-Sitting
4. Family aka It’s Worst Than Church
5. Rural vs Urban aka Clash of Classes
6. Parks aka A Walk in the Park
7. Shopping aka Shop Til We Drop
8. Fashion aka Different Style
9. Art & Culture aka Details
10. Bai Yuan Shan (White Cloud Mountain)
11. Hong Kong
Check back for the full report on these! 🙂