1. Relying on other people is a pain. You never know when they will actually do something or if they are going to do the assignment at all. Even though deadlines are set, they follow their own deadlines.
2. When the outcome is out of my control, I become extremely anxious. Perhaps I’ll die from being too stressed out.
3. I tend to misjudge people a lot, thus giving them tasks that are too difficult or too easy.
4. It’s extremely difficult to be fair.
5. I usually end up shouldering more work than I can handle.
6. Being a manager sucks.